- Mini-cupcakes (baked by my mother-in-law) with buttercream or strawberry frosting. (I melted the frosting so that it poured smoothly, filled the cupcakes to the top of the paper, then placed dainty little flowers made by a friend of mine in the center).
- Marble bark. (I crunched graham crackers into crumbs and filled the bottom of a brownie pan. I melted white chocolate in two different sauce pans and added a drop of red food coloring to one. Then, I placed dabs of the chocolate over the crackers, alternating colors. I took a pickle fork and mixed the colors together. Once it hardened, I used a paintbrush and spread edible gold glitter over the whole thing. I heated it for a few minutes again before cutting.)
- Cherry-flavored candy sticks.
- Marble bark. I made two separate batches, and they came out looking so differently that I just separated them on the table.
- Butterscotch candies.
- Gold-wrapped Hershey Kisses.
- Light pink gumballs.
- Mini chocolate bars (see previous post: Pretty Little Candy Bars)
- Candy bags with Jordan Almonds in pink and white, and Strawberry Puffs. (See previous post: Candy Bags)
- Sugar candies in pink and white (two different bowls)
Craving candy now?? : )