June 16, 2011

Lazy Tuna Noodle Casserole

I call it 'lazy', but it's really more 'on the go / easy'.  Ok, maybe a little lazy.  ;)

Even those of us who love to cook occasionally need a cheat day... that's where my Tuna Noodle came from.  My mother called it casserole, but if you don't take the time to bake something, can you really call it a casserole?  I think Lazy Tuna is probably a better term. 

What you will need:
  1. 1 can of tuna
  2. 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
  3. noodles of your choicce
Start by boiling water and cooking your noodles the old-fashioned way.  When they're done to taste, drain them.  Put them back in the pot.

Add your soup and tuna, and stir.

Serve.

Naturally, there must be some sort of tribute to the
vegetable family... I sliced up some fresh carrots.

I told you!  It's very, very quick, and so easy that it makes you think, "Wait, that's it?"  This is my in-a-hurry recipe.  Healthy?  Probably not.  But totally delish, and some days, that's all you need.  :)

~ Sarah

PS - Wow, I guess this was another mini-post!

No comments: