September 13, 2011

Strawberry-Coconut-Banana Tres Leches Trifle

Hello.  My name is Sarah, and I'm addicted to Pampered Chef.
This is not my trifle, but it's prettier
than mine, so I borrowed it.
If you've been to a PC party, you may recognize their quarterly recipe/idea mini catalog, "Season's Best" (or, if you read my post last week... the Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle, also from the Season's Best minilog.)  This recipe is several seasons old, but that's given me time to 'tweak' it (and you know I've tweaked.)  It's absolutely, positively yum.
As before, I can't give you the exact recipe, but I'll tell you what the layers are.

Layer one:  Lady fingers (or pound cake) soaked in a mixture of sour cream, coconut milk, and sweetened condensed milk.
Layer two:  Fresh strawberries and bananas
Layer three: A mixture of pudding (I prefer banana cream), whipped cream, sweetened condensed milk, and coconut milk.
Top:  Whipped cream and a lovely strawberry garnish.

A-MAY-ZING recipe!!  I highly recommend it!  :)

Have you made this recipe before??  What changes have you made to improve it?


~ Sarah


No comments: