September 6, 2011

Raising Money for Missions

Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a relaxing and fun Labor Day.  (And it's now officially Autumn, btw, according to the LwYH calendar).

Today, I'm going to share something for a friend.  For the past few years, she has been going to India on regular missions trips, and next year, she is taking her 14-year-old daughter with her for the first time.  To help raise the funds they need to make this journey, they have made lovely little headbands, hair clips, and pins to sell.  If I had a shop, I would display and sell these to customers, but I have no shop.  I have this blog.  :)  They're absolutely adorable, aren't they?


 


 
 


The headbands and hair clips are $4.00, while the pins are $1.00 (or a donation).  My friend has agreed to take custom orders, and to ship to you if you are not local (although I do not know if she will be able to ship outside the U.S.)

If you are interested in helping to support their mission trip, please contact me at lookwithyourhandsblog@yahoo.com, and I will put you in touch with her.

I hope you have a lovely week!

~ Sarah

No comments: