October 6, 2011

Pumpkin Pudding

Happy Thursday!!

Well, I have had a rather busy week, what with my little SUV breaking down, discovering it needs to be replaced (*sniffles*), and shopping for a brand-spanking-new vehicle.  (Big shout out to my friend, Amy, who has been chauffering my stranded little behind all over, and to my father-in-law, who rescued me in the first place as I sat with blinking lights in front of the mausoleum during rush hour.)

Despite all of this, I have NOT been too busy for a new recipe.  :-)  I love pumpkin, but, as stated before, baking doesn't seem to be my calling or gift.  That being the case, I wanted to make something pumpkiny but cold.  And I found it: pumpkin pudding.  I started with some general suggestions I found online, but once I tested it things started to get a little ad-libbed.

What you will need:
  1. 1 can of pumpkin
  2. 1 box of vanilla pudding mix
  3. pumpkin pie spice
  4. milk (evaporated or regular -- I used 2% because, well, I have no car and can't go to the store.)
What I also used:
  1. Pampered Chef's Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
  2. Pecans (mmm!!!!)
  3. Ground cloves
Mix the pudding, pumpkin, and 2 cups of milk together, along with some pumpkin pie spice to taste.  If you are using additional ingredients, add them to taste, too.


My personal assistant and I agreed that it was certainly a delicious recipe, and, what's more, SUPER easy!!  Love it!
My personal assistant. 
Plan for the evening: grab a blanket, snuggle into a comfy deck chair, and eat pumpkin pudding!

~ Sarah

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so very sad about Dorri too, but I do love our drives together again! This sounds soo good! I will have to give it a try myself!