October 28, 2011

A New Haircut

Happy Autumn!  I can only say that for a little while longer, as (according to the LwYH calendar) winter will be arriving in NEPA tomorrow with a bang.  Some weather people are saying 6-12 inches, others are saying 2-4, but this is Pennsylvania.  We won't really know for sure how much it will precipitate until it's already happened. 

I never really mind the weather, even the snowfalls.  I have a survival kit in my 4-wheel-drive, weather-savvy vehicle, so I'm prepared for the whitest, worstest event of them all.  But Jayson and I have plans to attend a seminar in central-PA tomorrow, so I'm hoping it holds off until we've made good our escape. 

As stated in my last post, I haven't been working on any blog-worthy projects lately, which is why I haven't been around at all.  But I DID get a new haircut (see new profile picture.)  Jayson won't say he likes it yet, because the last time I cut my bangs I cried out in frustration, "What was I thinking?!"  But I like them so far, at least this time around.  Only time will tell if I've just repeated a past mistake or not.

So, what have all of YOU been up to??  I'm particularly interested in your Halloween costumes.  Email me pictures, and I'll post them on the blog! lookwithyourhandsblog@yahoo.com.

Cheers!

~ Sarah

No comments: