April 5, 2012

Vicarious Cherry Blossoms

I love the time of year when things start blossoming.  It makes my energy level blossom, too, and I start to look forward to the months ahead: months of long evenings, warm days, cooking out, and flip flops.  Delicious.
Some of my favorite blogs have been posting about cherry blossoms lately, and I just stare and stare at their photographs until I can imagine myself in them.  Where I live, you might see the occasional cherry tree, but I love that some places are just covered in blossoms this time of year. 

Here are some for you to vicariously enjoy, too. 


Annual Cherry Blossom Picnic - Such Pretty Things

Cherry Blossoms - The Preppy Pink and Green Puppy
Found here

What a delightful time to celebrate new life!  I hope you all have a lovely Easter.

~ Sarah